This piece was originally published in the tri-weekly Crunchyroll Newsletter. You can read the article, and others on the Newsletter page.
I initially picked up Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru (officially abbreviated as YuYuYu) as my requisite “Cute Girls Doing Cute Things” anime of the season and, well, it has occasionally filled that spot and occasionally…not. That is, unless you consider slashing through world destroying monsters with giant swords or punching through rock hard monster souls or flying through space on gun chairs to be cute—if so, then YuYuYu’s cute all the time.
Honestly, I just don’t feel like writing much of an intro right now. But I’m gonna do it anyways, because if I just spend this space talking about how I don’t want to write an intro, I’ll just end up with an intro anyways of me talking about just that. So, here’s handful of random stuff—that counts, right?
- Look at my beautiful screencaps from WIXOSS this week!
- Three weeks late, I’m finally as excited about Bahamaut as everyone else is.
- I can’t stop thinking about how much better Your Lie in April would be if Kaori was a violist instead of a violinist.
- Something something Chaiiiiiikaaaaaaa
- In case you missed it, the blog hit 100k view this week!